Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Book Shelf Ledge

I found a really easy tutorial on Pinterest on how to create your own hanging book shelf ledge.  I did basically the same thing, except I used a Kreg Jig and screws to attach the wood together.
















So here's what I used to build one shelf.

Kreg Jig (love it, my new favorite tool!)
6 screws
Drill
1x2 cut to desired length
2 1x4 cut to same length
2 Toggle Bolts

Using the Kreg Jig was so simple, I just drilled three holes on each side of my bottom piece.

Then I screwed on the sides.

Painted two coats on it.

Drilled two holes on the back piece, and hung it up on the wall.


So easy!

Here's a link to the tutorial I used: http://classyclutter.blogspot.com/2011/12/diy-book-shelf-ledges-easy-inexpensive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment